Thursday, March 22, 2012

I'm not missing him this time!

My iPhone was scheduled to be delivered yesterday. Tuesday.

I had it shipped to my parents' house since my campus house is in a sketchy neighborhood. Besides that minor detail, my mom was also off work on Tuesday and would be there to sign for my package.

C'était parfait!

Unfortunately, the FedEx man decided to stop by at 11:15 yesterday morning while my mom was at yoga class.

Quelle dommage!

Heartbroken, I have reported to my parents' house today and am spending the entire day by the window waiting on the FedEx man.
I've moved an armchair in front of the window to provide for a comfortable waiting spot.
I WILL NOT MISS HIM THIS TIME!!!!

I want my iPhone already!

4 comments:

  1. bahahahaha i love this so much!! I cannot wait til you can tweet, instagram, and play draw something!!!! Yaaay

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! i would have reacted the same way! when i know i have a delivery coming, it feels like christmas day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! :) Did you get your iphone today?? I hope so! I didn't like the iphone at first, but now it's growing on me! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe, I can totally understand you Jenna, when I got my iPhone, it was in store, because I was unable to wait for it to be shipped :) I'm sure you'll love it!

    Have a wonderful weekend sweetie!

    xx Ivana
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.