Healthy Jenna was counting calories and working out at least an hour every day.
Healthy Jenna also went MIA a few months ago. Haven't seen or heard from her since.
My clothes have still been fitting fine, and I think I look mostly the same...but do you ever get that feeling that you've gained some weight?
I feel like I am looking and feeling so sluggish lately.
Blaaaah.
Cue the Bridget Jones' changing her life around scene.
![]() |
| Oh, yeah. |
Really, I NEED to do the same.

Oh girl, as do I!! I need to get it together and fast!! I'm feeling sluggish and chubby myself!
ReplyDeleteMe too!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI hear ya on the sluggish; I can feel a difference if I don't get out and at least walk every day or do something physical. You can do it; start small and build up!! :)
ReplyDeleteOooh, Jenna, don't say that! I'm sure that it's just a bad feeling that will go away once you get back on track with your usual workout routine :) I know exactly how you feel, I've been cut from my stationery bike for weeks, and I hate it! I can't wait to have it back home so I can start to work out every day like usual.
ReplyDeleteCourage, chérie :)
xx Ivana
Macarons and Pearls
You can do it girl!
ReplyDeleteI feel EXACTLY the same. I'm exercising but the scale won't go down a bit from 142. I'm going to look like a big 'ol pumpkin/tomato (still not sure of the color of the dress) in the wedding I have to be in less than 2 weeks from now!
ReplyDelete