Friday, March 23, 2012

I've been abandoned.

This past week has been my school's spring break.

Two of my roommates ventured off to New Orleans, one to Florida, another to New Jersey, and the fifth is going home this weekend to Northwestern Ohio.
This shall be me, a la Kevin in "Home Alone"
While I've always been one to embrace my alone time, this abandonment also leaves me with the task of holding down our six bedroom house. 

It's a pretty big place, you know?

Especially at night. 

I think this might be karma for leaving my poor roommate here alone on Wednesday night just so I wouldn't miss the FedEx man at my parents' the next day. 

Materially-driven Jenna. So typical.

Anyway.

Anyone want to be my house guest tonight? Ice cream, wine, and an incredible breakfast would all be included.

:)

Seriously though, this house is going to put Fort Knox's security to shame. Oh, yes.

5 comments:

  1. I would so be up for a sleep over! I hate staying home by myself. Atleast you have your pup, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be right there. I am in the mood to cook mexican!! SOOoo wish we could drink wine and watch Jane Austen-esque movies!! At least you have Siri!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha! i'm the same exact way. if i'm home alone, every single door is locked if i'm going to take a shower. i don't know what i'm so paranoid about! wish i could keep you company - i'm definitely in the mood for wine & ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate it when my hubby isn't home with me at night! Oof!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should just come down to VA and spend time with me! Okay? Okay!

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.