Sunday, March 4, 2012

Blog Hiatus

For the next two weeks, I will be a slave to my schoolwork.

Sleep and I will not be spending much time together, and this makes me quite sad.

I shall report back to Blogger in approximately two weeks once this soul-crushing winter quarter is complete!

A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

Dramatic, I know.
Am I artsy or what?

9 comments:

  1. Best of luck pretty!!! We'll miss you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad! But I feel you girl. 5 days of studying, writing, and test taking stands between me and spring break. Good luck with all of your schoolwork!
    Oh, and I bought the BB cream. Amazing. Three days and I'm totally in love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck and see you on the other side! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will miss you oh so much because a) I have been horrible about commenting lately (but was reading!) and b) even though we are IRL friends on Facebook I cannot get on it for a few more weeks! Gah! Stay in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your studies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, I´m so sorry to hear this Jenna! I´ll miss you! But I keep my fingers crossed, an amazing girl like you won´t have any trouble finishing off with this witer term! :)

    Sending lots of love your way :)


    xx Ivana
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck, Jenna!! One more week of class and a week of exams and then we're free!!

    You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so artsy! hehe. :) GOOD LUCK-You got this girl-you can do it! :) See ya on the flipside!!

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.