I have always been a nosy person, especially when it comes to other people's home decor.
When I am driving at night, I just love looking into brightly lit windows and seeing how a house is decorated.
Creepy? Oh, yes.
I've decided to do a few different blog posts starring the different rooms in my campus house in hopes that my house-creeping-karma will be back on the positive side. Or something like that.
Really, I just like sharing things.
The room I will be showing you today is...my bedroom!
 |
| My bed and desk area. This is where I spend most of my time (meaning my bed, not my desk). |
 |
| This is my favorite way to store/display pretty statement necklaces. |
 |
| So much storage going on here from books to perfume! |
 |
| My perfume tray (AKA plate bought from TJMaxx) and jewelry box |
 |
| Some of my favorite books! |
 |
| I LOVE this tall window and the wide window sill. |
 |
| Jewelry tree I HAD to have from PBTeen when I was in high school and slightly obsessed with everything PBTeen. The other dish is actually a soap dish from Ikea that I was using as an ice cream bowl until a friend showed me how she used hers for extra jewelry storage. The dish feels much warmer in this new role. |
 |
| More books! |
 |
| Such a comfy bed. I only wish it wasn't a teeny twin! |
 |
| My desk area (Note: more homework is accomplished while sitting in my bed) |
And that is my bedroom! The closet and bathroom that are connected to my room deserve their own posts. They are just that fabulous. So stay tuned!
Happy Monday!
Jenna, I love! I too am always wondering what other peoples living spaces look like; or if their home style matches what I thought it would look like. I will do a post like this soon, too. You inspired me.
ReplyDeleteyour bedroom is so cute! i am loving that jewerly tree!
ReplyDeletep.s. i have that book, "Can you keep a secret?" :)
Love that chevron pillow...and your vanity area...so cute!
ReplyDeleteAnnie
The Other Side of Gray
I don't think it's the slightest bit creepy,everyone loves to see what others houses or rooms are decorated like.
ReplyDeleteHeck HGTV has made a fortune show after show doing just that.
btw love your room, very feminine. Always like white with bits and splashes of color, very nice.
All of your jewelry storage ideas are so clever and cute- I love them!! That's one of the things I struggle with in the dorms. I'm also excited to see more of your house tour- your room is so cute!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE your little desk area!!! And HP next to GWB?! Dream come true!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love seeing other people's rooms! You have a TON of jewelry!!! What a cute room.
ReplyDeleteHi! I just happened upon your blog today and it is too cute, so glad I found it. I agree completely with you...one of the reasons I love the winters, so I can peak through the windows into peoples lit rooms! I also must admit that I frequently walk into homes and by the time I leave, I have an entire interior decorating plan. Oh, the woos of being creative :) I hope you have a wonderful week and Happy Monday!!
ReplyDeleteToodles,
Twirling Clare
http://twirlingclare.blogspot.com/
I love your colors! Your room is so pretty and inviting!
ReplyDeleteThis is one of the most FABULOUS bedrooms I´ve ever seen! So cozy, feminine and chic! I love absolutely everything in there, starting from your desk with mirror, table lamp (where does it come from? I want the same :), Audrey poster, jewelry display...I think I´ve just became obsessed :) When can I move in, please???
ReplyDeletexx Ivana
Stop by sometimes :)
Macarons and Pearls