Thursday, January 12, 2012

Take a deep breath now!

Sometimes, when you are experiencing a total nervy-b over quantitative analysis and its soul-crushing homework assignments, you just have to make yourself a cup of hot chocolate.

And drink it out of a penguin mug.

And spend fifteen minutes browsing Modcloth.

And pray to St. Jude (the patron saint of hopeless causes) that you will survive this course without a GPA-ruining grade.

Is it Friday yet?

7 comments:

  1. Good luck with your classes! Love the penguin mug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this mug and the snowman one, LOVE THEM :)

    Keep Calm and Get Your Hot Chocolate On!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i feel similarly overwhelmed - but i think your remedy is perfect! i'm about to go have some coffee out of a mug that has a knit 'coffee collar.' i have a feeling it will make me feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :)

    and yes ... Friday, get here already!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GO GIRL! You drink out of that penguin mug!!! You can do it! Also, when I saw this picture on my Dashboard I thought it was the penguin sippy cup (also from Targ) at first and was going to be like C HAS THAT! but it's nottt

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS I nominated you for an award--I wasn't sure if you've gotten it already...sorry if you did! You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That mug is so ADORABLE! I´m sure it makes drinking your hot chocolate even more enjoyable :) Hope your exam went well!

    xx Ivana

    Stop by sometimes :)
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.