Then, I realized that my blog's first birthday is today.
| via |
What kind of mother forgets her own blog's birthday?
Negligent parenting.
I cannot believe I've already been writing this blog for an entire year now! It's so weird looking back on old posts.
Did I really write SUCH long posts rambling on about topics like the hosts of the Oscars or what I cooked for lunch that day? Yes. I did. And they were overly lengthy and boring.
Not that I am ever overly lengthy and boring now.
Anyway.
I have fallen in love with blogging and all of you fellow bloggers out there. I honestly cannot imagine my life without Leggings Love and all of my Blogger friends. It has been absolutely amazing getting to connect with women all of the country and world through blogging. What's even more incredible is that some of you feel like friends I've known for years!
That sounds overly dramatic, and I love it.
My blog has provided me with an amazing place to write everyday, a place where I don't have to be formal and can just write for fun. It's also become somewhat of a public journal for me.
Happy first birthday, Leggings Love! <3
Does this give me permission to have cupcakes and champagne now?
yay! happy birthday, leggings love! and i do believe that your blog child's birthday is the PERFECT occasion for cupcakes & champagne.
ReplyDeleteGo eat a cupcake! Happy Blog Birthday! Thanks a lot for making me awkwardly laugh/smile at my phone during your negligent parenting comment HAHAHA! You make my day!
ReplyDeletehappy birthday Leggings Love!
ReplyDeleteDef. celebrate with cupcakes and champagne! I insist ;)
happy birthday : ) so glad i met you through the blogosphere!
ReplyDeleteBring on the bubbly!! Happy Birthday baby blog! :) So fun. You definitely need to celebrate with shopping or drinks or desserts....or all of the above!
ReplyDeleteHappy Blog Birthday! Ever since having cupcakes and champagne for my 21st I think that is the perfect combination for any celebration- so please indulge for your blogiversary! :) hehe.
ReplyDeletehappy blog birthday!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy belated blog birthday Jenna! Your blog is a constant source of laughter and good mood to me, and I love your funny and witty writing! It´s just amazing, and it feels like I´ve known you for years! I just wish we could grab a coffee sometime :)
ReplyDeletexx Ivana
Stop by sometimes :)
Macarons and Pearls