Ever since I received my rejection email on Friday, I've had a really difficult time shaking off my sad mood.
Honestly? This is the thought that is constantly going through my mind: You're not good enough.
And the thing is, I know that is a terrible way to think and feel, but I just can't seem to force myself to be happy and optimistic.
This morning, my yoga instructor announced that she would offer the midterm immediately after class to anyone who was interested in taking it early.
I figured I would probably do best taking it following a class since the poses would be fresh in my mind so I stayed after to take the test. Part of the midterm featured my instructor giving two random poses. She gave me my first, and I completely blanked. I just couldn't focus or remember the pose for the life of me.
I still got an A on the midterm (though not a perfect score obviously), and I left the room thinking I might cry. It was truly not even a big deal, but I just couldn't stop thinking, "Why can't you do anything right anymore? What's wrong with you?"
I promise this will (hopefully) be my last depressing post.
Meh.
It's ok...just chalk it up to being a Monday. Just try to forget about it and move on...I know that's easier to say than do though. Maybe a mani/pedi will cheer you up! :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletewe all feel this way sometimes. it is all part of being human. don't worry, this feelings won't last long. and if they begin to last longer than you want it to, go to the mirror, stare at yourself, and scream. that usually works for me.
ReplyDelete:)
Oh, dear, just read your last post and then this one... I hope things get better soon! Keep your chin up! And maybe treat yourself to a few more Dove chocolates!
ReplyDeletesending positive thoughts & encouragement your way. things will get better :) everyone goes through rough patches - when you finally do feel better, you'll feel amazing & thankful that you feel right again. i'm thinkin about you!
ReplyDeleteJenna, I missed your last post and I'm so sorry that you received such disappointing news....and of course your good enough! As I see it it's their loss.
ReplyDelete