Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Amateur Mistake

This morning, I woke up feeling well-rested and refreshed.

Wow! I thought. I even woke up before my alarm clock! I am such an energetic and morning-loving girl!
This was me.
Then, I took a look at the clock. It was 8:37AM.

Zut alors!

I had not woken up before my alarm.

Quite the contrary!

It turns out I had set my alarm for PM instead of AM.

Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Lucky for me, the only class I missed was yoga, and my instructor allowed me to attend her 10AM class instead. Tonight though, I will certainly be checking my alarm before going to sleep.

Such an amateur mistake!

7 comments:

  1. Oh no! I hate days like that! fortunately they are very few and far between! On a better note, the week is half over! Hope tomorrow is MUCH better day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your random Francais usage!! I am glad you didn't get in trouble about your class! You must've needed it though...the extra sleep. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! That's the worst! Glad you could make the class up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am so OCD about this! sure enough when i don't triple check, something will happen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My hubby and I always call those "OH CRAP!" moments. (Pardon the language.) They used to happen to me ALL the time in college!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, hilarious Jenna :) I always check my alaram clock three times before I go to bed (a little bit OCD, I admit :) But I´ve always been so anxious to be late!

    xx Ivana

    This is the last week to enter my "Perfect nail polish" event on Facebook! Check it out here

    Stop by sometimes :)
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.