Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday Happenings

Happy Monday, bloggers! Here are just a few things going on in my life today.

1. I lost my Student ID on the way to yoga class this morning. After retracing my steps, my lost ID is still missing in action. While I'm a bit bummed I have to pay the $15 replacement fee, I am mostly happy that I get a new photo. Vanity.

2. I'm not wearing my hair in a braid! This is a bit monumental in that I wear a braid in my hair practically every single day. It's just an easy way to style my hair while looking like I put at least some effort into my appearance. Optical allusion. Today I am wearing a clip, which is actually lazier than the braid. I'm applauding my variety here. Not my effort.

3. My friend's sister is finding out the gender of her bebe today, and we are all getting lunch afterwards. Ahhhhhh!!!!!!

4. Target has been out of long leggings for the past two weeks. Fix this, Target.

5. In more positive Target news, I've been stocking up on my Crystal Light since it's been on sale for $2.04! They're practically giving it away!
I especially stocked up on the energy variety!
6. We had freezing rain on Friday night/Saturday morning, and while my dad was being amazing and filling up my gas tank for me, he also broke off my door handle. Oops. This means I have to currently enter through the passenger side door and climb to the driver's seat. Classy.

7. I have my first QA exam tomorrow. Prayers are encouraged.
Jesus, I hope my low mass attendance this month won't discourage your divine intervention in my QA grade.
8. My roommate returns from her month abroad on SUNDAY, and my other roommate will be back a week from Thursday (She's spending a few extra days in Ireland- quite the life!). I've missed them so much!

9. I've already ruined my diet for the day, and it is only 11:36AM. Stupid Hershey Raspberry Hugs.
Oh, how I love and hate you!
What's going on in your lives this Monday?

6 comments:

  1. This Monday is the first day of the semester for me! Yay for school!
    And the Crystal Light energy, do you think it works? I need to cut the Diet Coke/coffee addiction!
    Good luck on your exam tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I did notice Target {and Charlotte Russe, Wet Seal & a few other cheaper places} have been OUT of leggings. SHeesH! I love your hair w/ the clip. Simple, yet effective. Good luck on your hard exam...and don't beat yourself up over some raspberry hugs, I bet they were worth it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahaha I just busted out laughing at picturing you climbing through the passenger side to get into your car!! Love it! Will send good thoughts your way for the exam love! You'll be great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just hated it when i lost my Student ID card ... biggest waste of money!

    and i hope your door handle gets fixed asap ... the thought of you getting to the driver's seat from the passengers seat is comical but i am sure inconvenient. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are going to giggle together in a few weeks, but that's all I'm going to say for now! ;)....

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.