Monday, February 14, 2011

Vday = Me Day

Happy Valentine's Day to all! How are you celebrating the day? I have decided to celebrate the love of myself today, which sounds borderline narcissistic, but that is alright. My grandparents came over yesterday for a little Valentine's Day dinner, and my grandpa gave me a box of chocolates (which is really the most important part of Valentine's Day) so that was nice! Today I am wearing a red dress with a heart necklace, and I even have a bow in my hair. I feel quite festive! Even though I'm a singleton, I really enjoy Valentine's Day. I like that we have a holiday celebrating love. I plan on watching "While You Were Sleeping" tonight while I do my homework and eat chocolate. Oh, it sounds divine.

Happy Valentine's Day from Ellie & me!

This morning I had to run to Kinko's to pick up an order of SCHOOL papers. For my creative writing class, my professor wants each of us to bring in twenty copies of our short story on our workshop day. Twenty physical copies of a ten page story which equals TWO HUNDRED PAGES (!!!!!). This order cost me $21.30- which is not bad for 200 printed pages, but it's just ridiculous that I had to pay so much to print out something for school. Meh, obviously I'm bitter.

In much happier news, I was alerted last night that Target had gotten their capri leggings back in! Miracles do happen!!! I stopped by there and picked up a few pairs. I had no idea Target was so busy around noontime! It was absolute chaos at the registers, and the crowd was not even Valentine's Day procrastinators.

Hope everyone has a lovely Vday! <3

3 comments:

  1. I love how positive you are about being single on Valentines day! You don't find that very often! You know what they say: "You have to truly love yourself before you can love anyone else"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit sounds so cute! (and perfect for a Me-day- what a clever rhyme and good attitude too!) I've always loved Valentine's day, whether I'm dating or not, there's so many aspects of love and I think it's great to celebrate! Thanks for such a good suggestion for the Virtual Valentines Day Party, hehe, I hope you have a happy Valentine's Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your positive energy makes me happy!! I am so happy & proud that I could give you the tip on the leggings and help your Valentine's day complete :)

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.