Today was a lovely day. It was my turn in my creative writing class to have my story workshopped. I LOVE my creative writing class. It's such a nice break from the rest of my schedule, and it feels refreshing to be able to write something I enjoy for once. I always love getting feedback on my writing, and it's really neat to have other people read it. It makes me feel like I'm Emily Giffin or something. I was really appreciative when one of the guys in my class wrote his critique on how my piece was a successful "chick-lit" story. He had remembered from the beginning of the quarter how I had talked about my love of chick-lit, and I like that he read my story from that perspective.
My last class of the day got out half an hour early (AWESOME), and it was sooo wonderful driving home with the windows down. I took a LONG nap this afternoon (Why am I always so sleepy?), and then I went over to my neighbor's for Grey's and Private Practice! When I was walking home, the breeze was blowing, and it just felt so springlike. I stood there with the wind blowing, and I felt like I was having a "moment" with Nature.
Off to do my homework! Happy weekend to all!
I am so jealous your weekend starts on Thursdays, haha, maybe someday I can work my schedule like that too!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a good one, I'm hoping the warm weather stays around - it was gorgeous out today! :)
This weather is amazing! Thursday night starts my weekend too! Isn't it awesome! I gave you an award! Check it out: http://greengrassgrew.blogspot.com/2011/02/two-awards.html
ReplyDelete