Hope everyone is having a lovely and lazy Sunday!
Sunday, February 27, 2011
Mika Love
A few weeks ago, a friend of mine sent me three Mika songs in an email, and now I'm kinda Mika-obsessed. I wanted to upload a music video of my favorite Mika song ("Any Other World"), but I couldn't find an official one, and all of the "homemade" videos were a bit odd and/or creepy. If you do ever listen to "Any Other World," be sure to fast-forward 1:34 to hear some of the most beautiful strings :) That instrumental music makes you want to run after someone in the rain and profess your love to them. Seriously. Here is another song of his I like though called "Grace Kelly":
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like the song Grace Kelly! And I also have Happy Ending on my ipod. I'll have to look up Any Other World, thanks for the suggestion! :)
ReplyDeleteI really like the song Grace Kelly too! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://rebeccaarmstrongx.blogspot.com/