Thursday, February 10, 2011

School Success and ZzZzzZ

Every Thursday evening, I am reminded why my schedule is so awesome... I get to start my weekend an entire day early! Today was a wonderful day at school. One of my professors who is a difficult grader gave me an A on my paper and wrote some lovely comments on it. It absolutely made my day. I also got an 100% on the iMovie I made last Thursday. I feel quite fabulous.
Confession: It was an A-, but for that class- it may as well have been an A+!

Usually, I go over to my neighbor's to watch Grey's Anatomy (and almost always stay for Private Practice- I don't know why I don't watch that show more devotedly!), and we have such a fun time watching the show(s) together and just talking. Unfortunately, I had a terrible eczema breakout today (stress induced, ugh), and I took some Benadryll to make the extreme itching stop.

While the awful itching is beginning to stop, my eyelids are also having a difficult time staying open. So, it doesn't look like I'll be able to stay awake for Grey's tonight :( Instead, I'm buried in my down comforter with Enya playing, ready to call it a night.

At least it is the weekend!!!

Poor Ellie has a 7:30 bedtime tonight!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the good grades - way to go girl! :) I'm still waiting on a test score from a week and a half ago..how long does it take professors to grade multiple choice tests? haha. I digress..Hope you're having sweet dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the A - school success always makes me feel fabulous, as well! Ellie is too cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.