It's only 1:00PM here in Cincinnati, and I've already had quite a productive Friday. I woke up at ten (which I'll admit was difficult to do; on mornings I can sleep in I literally want to stay in bed all day) and did my exercise for the day. I've been doing so well staying committed to my daily treadmill sessions this week, which is always good news (and rare). Afterwards, I took a shower and got ready for the day. I've even done a load of laundry, been to the grocery store, and cleaned the kitchen for my mom. I must say- très impressive.
Right now, I am making myself bruschetta for lunch since I've been craving it this entire week! The one tomato cost $2.00 (I just saw something on the news about tomato prices being up, but I wasn't paying attention and consequently, I have no idea why the price has increased), but I just needed some bruschetta today. Also- lesson learned: will always try to avoid grocery store on a Friday. It was an absolute madhouse in there today. I hate shopping anywhere when there are so many people. This is the main reason why I cannot and refuse to ever participate in Black Friday shopping. I'll just pay full price and avoid the crowds, thanks!
 |
via Heart of Wisdom
This bruschetta looks incredibly better and more delicious than mine. |
I have to go pick up my little brother from school soon, and then I plan on coming home and being even more productive by doing some homework (Okay, that probably won't happen) and cleaning my room (This hopefully will happen). Tonight, I have plans to hang out with my best friend and his boyfriend, which should be lots of fun :)
Hope everyone has a magnificent Friday!
You go, girl! I love productive days like that! I am right there with you, I hate shopping when it's crowded! Too stressful!
ReplyDeleteYay for productive days! I love checking things off my to-do lists - I feel so accomplished then! I hope you enjoyed the rest of your weekend after a productive day! :)
ReplyDelete