Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Things I'm thankful for today

Things I am thankful for this Wednesday:
1. My dad made rice krispie treats last night.
2. There are only 4.5 weeks left of winter quarter.
3. I slept until 11 this morning.
4. My mom had my favorite tunic dry-cleaned.
5. Glee was absolutely amazing last night!! :)
6. The nail polish on my fingers and toes finally matches.
7. It's getting closer to the weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Those are great things to be thankful for today! Rice krispie treats are my favorite. I'm so jealous you get to sleep in - I've already had one class and am on my way to another by the time you wake up! hehe..I'm so glad glee is good this week - I had a review session for a test last night so I get to hulu it later and I can't wait to watch it! Happy Hump Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And that we had a chance to chat tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes- that definitely needs to be added to the list! Such a rarity these days!

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.