Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sunny weekend!

My weekend got off to a fun start Friday. The temperature had gone up quite a bit (it was a scorching 36 degrees! Wow!), and I took Ellie to the park near my house. I imagined it wouldn't be too crowded since it is still winter, but unfortunately, it was. Ellie does not do well at the park when there are many other park-goers. She has a difficult time understanding the concept of walking on the right side, and she also believes that every person or animal we pass is just dying to meet her!!! We still had a nice time, though, and we both enjoyed getting some sun.
Ellie leads the way.
That night, I went out with a friend to a bar in a beautiful part of Cincinnati called Mount Adams. Mt. Adams actually has a neat city feel to it, and dare I say it, it even feels a bit European-esque. The night was great albeit expensive. I'm really weird in that I almost always regret money spent on food, drinks, transportation, etc. because I can't help thinking about what I could have bought with that money had I gone shopping!! Still, it was a very fun night indeed!

Today has been even lovelier. I went up to the salon where I work because my favorite (and the cutest) client was in...Baby Kaleb!! I am totally obsessed with Kaleb, and few people are immune to his insane cuteness. He comes in with his fabulous mom every few weeks when she gets her brows done, and Kaleb visits are always much anticipated. He is just soooooo CUTE!!!
I can only hope that my future children are as adorable as Kaleb.

After stopping in to see Kaleb, I met one of my favorite people for coffee. My friend goes to school out of town, and it was a nice surprise to hear she would be in Cincinnati for the weekend. We have so much in common, and our conversations are always the kind that just really make you think about things in a new way. She is also an amazingly talented photographer and always working on a neat project. I just know she is going to go places in life, and it's always inspiring to be around such people! :)

I'm currently eating chocolate covered almonds and pondering where to begin in cleaning my room. Such a mess! Bon week-end!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, i love the picture of you and Kaleb. Thanks for visiting on your off day!!

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.