Probably since this past summer or autumn, I've noticed that all of my favorite stores where I buy jewelry/accessories have switched over most of their rings to this awful elastic band. Therefore, all rings are "one size fits all." These adjustable rings just look so cheap and tacky to me. I realize I am just buying costume jewelry, but I would at least like a ring with a solid band. Is that so much to ask? I'll see a ring I absolutely love, and then sure enough...it has that awful elastic band covered in silly gold.
| A seemingly okay ring from Francesca's Collections. Too bad it has an elastic band!! |
Ahh! I so agree with you on this one - rings are one of my favorite accessories and I feel like the adjustable band just "cheapens" them. I refuse to buy a ring with an adjustable band!! haha.
ReplyDelete