Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Handwritten Post

Today, Leah tagged me in a really neat post! It is one where you answer eight specific questions in handwriting instead of typing. I think people's handwriting says a lot about them. I have always written extremely small. In high school, some of my teachers would say, "Everyone can write this assignment, but Jenna has to type it because she writes too small." I write THAT teeny. I never use cursive- only print. I think I'm still bitter from all of those dumb cursive lessons in the primary grade.


Enjoy! :)



1. What's your name / blogger name?
2. What's your blog's URL?
3. Write "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog."
4. Favorite quote?
5. Your favorite song?
6. Your favorite band / singers?
7. Anything else you want to say?
8. Tag 3 ladies to participate.

Sorry my printing is so small; I realize it is hardly readable!!!




4 comments:

  1. I love Vanilla Twilight, Ingrid (saw her in concert this summer.. amazing!), Michael Buble, and my nail polish is chipping too. I think we're soul mates. :P Thanks for tagging me! It's a wonderful way to not study!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! :) Your handwriting is cute, and I love the J when you wrote your name at the bottom! I totally agree with you on the cursive - "You're going to use this skill the rest of your life" say what??! haha...

    I like Owl City too - one of my friends at college went to high school with the band members - they're from Minnesota!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristen- I've seen Ingrid in concert too! I agree- so amazing! I actually wasn't very familiar with her music until I saw her perform !

    Leah- That is so cool that one of your friends went to school with an Owl City band member! I've always wanted some sort of brush with fame! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! can't wait to do this once I get back to school and can use my scanner :)

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.