Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Looks like the groundhog was right...

Today while I was driving to pick up my little brother from school, one of my biggest pet peeves occurred- someone pulled out in front of me and then proceeded to drive ten miles under the speed limit!! Mehh!!! Honestly, I don't really mind if someone cuts me off but then drives insanely fast (as unsafe as that may be- they are at least getting out of my way quickly), but when someone cuts me off and then decides they are going to drive painfully slowly? ANNOYING. Of course, I did the immature thing and drove way too close to them the remainder of our time together, but at least I didn't cross the double yellow and pass (which I did consider).

In much more pleasant news, the weather is absolutely stunning today!! It is so warm and wonderful that Ellie actually just sat in the backyard and relaxed. She usually runs outside, does her business, and runs back in. The times she does stay out longer, she is running like a maniac around the yard, digging holes, and eating dirt. The fact that she was content to just lie in the sun really says quite a lot about the beauty of this day! Elle Belle also enjoyed the drive to and from my little brother's school today. She had her head out of the window the entire time, and the wind blowing through her hair.

I am so excited to wear SANDALS to work tonight! I realize that is a bit premature, but I don't really care. I bought a fun pair of Tory Burch sandals a few months ago, and I've been just dying for a chance to wear them.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.