The rules of this award are to write seven facts about yourself, so...here we go!
1. It's impossible for me to enter a Target store and not spend waaay more than originally anticipated. I go inside expecting to just pick up a pair of leggings or maybe some body lotion, and I end up leaving with a Valentine's Day cookie plate (WHY??), a cute picture frame, a headband, a pair of shoes that was on sale...etc, etc. You get the picture. And everything is priced so low, you don't believe you're spending a lot until the cashier reads your total (which can be a scary number).
![]() |
| via Google Image search |
2. I hate mean people. When I used to be a waitress, I would get so anxious before going to work because I just faced so many awful people (unfortunately, it came from both the other people I worked with and the customers). I don't understand why people are mean to others. I try to remind myself that they may be going through a difficult time or just having a bad day.
![]() |
| via Google Image search Hahaha- this is awesome! |
3. My dream car is a Mini Cooper. Blue.
| via Wikimedia |
4. I am the middle child and the only girl. I still often wish I had a sister, but I've also grown to appreciate having two brothers. Besides, being the only girl has loads of perks. I've always had the biggest room, biggest bed, never had to wear hand-me-downs, etc. Despite having two brothers, I am a total girly-girl. I find this extremely shocking in that I spent most of my childhood attending way too many baseball/basketball games and golf lessons. I was also forced to be the "outfielder" while my older brother hit baseballs thrown to him by my dad. Basically, being the "outfielder" was code for running around and chasing down all of the baseballs. It was terrible.
![]() |
| This picture was taken by my wonderful and very talented friend, Megan Vogel :) |
5. I hope that I can one day publish a novel. I don't write deep or insightful literature, but I do love to write light-hearted romantic lit. My grandma was an English major and an incredible writer, and I always hope that I inherited at least some of her talent. The authors I look up to the most are Sophie Kinsella, Emily Giffin, and Meg Cabot.
![]() |
| via Google Image search The amazing Emily Giffin- her novel "Something Borrowed" is being made into a movie this year. |
6. I look forward to when I run out of body wash. I love going to the store and choosing a new one each time (I never use the same one twice in a row!). I guess I should also mention here that I'm obsessed with cleanliness. I take a shower each morning and a bath each night before bed.
![]() |
| via Google Image search Olay is one of my favorite body wash brands. |
7. I am a hopeless romantic. Despite my past love life (which has been quite weird at times), I still believe in love. I have experienced all kinds of relationships and been broken up with for a variety of reasons (Religion, Distance, Sexuality [Sorry Jenna, but I'm gay]), but I still am confident that it will all work out in the end.
![]() |
| via Google Image search My future husband?? Please? |
Thanks again to Leah and Kristen for passing along this sweet award! :) I'd like to pass the stylish blogger award off to Emma at Sparkle and Fashion Beauty Blog. She's a fabulous new blogger, too, and an even more fabulous girl!






What a great post - I couldn't agree more with your opening paragraph, you just said it more eloquently than I ever could! :)
ReplyDeleteI love all your facts - The target dollar bins get me every time. The picture of you and your siblings is really cute! :) And I will totally buy your book when it gets published- I love reading those authors and I love your blog so I can't wait for your book! ;)
I would buy all of target if I had enough money! I love your attitude about finding love! When the time is right, the right man will find his way into your heart! and ohmygoodness you turned a man gay ;) just kidding, girl... but I'm sure that makes for one great break up story!
ReplyDelete