Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Wishing I could just relax

So it's been exactly one week since my initial creative writing portfolio blunder (five days since the second one), and I still have yet to receive my grade for that class. Or an email from the professor.

All of my other courses' grades are in, and I have gotten As in those four classes. EVEN SHAKESPEARE.

!!!!!!!!!!!

Shocking, I realize this.

Miracles do happen, bloggers!!
via
But anyway, now that I have a potential 4.0 depending on this final grade, I am feeling more pressure than ever. I have never received a 4.0 before. I am always in the 3.8 area desperately wishing to be one of those obnoxious people who gets a 4.0...

But I definitely wouldn't make a Facebook status about it like some other people on my newsfeed.

I would be a humble 4.0 student.

I feel so anxious all of the time and have been checking the website obsessively in hopes of seeing my grade.

I just want to be able to relax.

5 comments:

  1. Aw, I really hope you hear from your professor soon! And, get an A! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh do not you hate when other people share their grades via Facebook? I'm so anti sharing mine, good or bad. You'll get an A I'm sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ew, nothing more obnoxious than grades on Facebook! Good luck, I'm sure you'll hear soon :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your grades so far girl! That is awesome! I hope you hear on the other one soon..it's no fun to be in the unknown on grades, been there, done that. Probably will have to do that again. haha. Hope you get to relax soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome about your grades!! I always got anxious waiting to hear back for the results of my classes. I hope you hear soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.