And I know you must have been waiting in utter suspense.
To relive the drama, click here.
So last Tuesday evening, I received an email from my creative writing professor saying that she trusted me and not to worry about it.
As in- IT WAS ALL OKAY!
Then I got a 96 on my portfolio and an A in the class.
Which means...
I GOT A 4.0 FOR THE QUARTER!!!!!!!!
I was so relieved by her email. Even if I hadn't gotten an A in the class, I would have been happy just to know I hadn't ruined my grade from my portfolio mistake.
That night, my mom and I went to see "Bridesmaids" to celebrate the fact that I had not jeopardized my academic career.
I thought most of the movie was really funny, but there was a little too much vulgar humor for my taste. I mean, the scene where they all get food poisoning at the dress fitting??? SO unnecessary!!!! I was holding my ears and shutting my eyes. I cannot stand that kind of humor.
But I LOVED the character of Megan.
![]() |
| This scene was one of my favorites. |
I could not stop laughing when she drove by Annie with her van full of puppies.
Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday and Father's Day! :)

YAY! So happy that you got an A! What a relief!!
ReplyDeleteYAY! I'm glad everything turned out okay - CONGRATULATIONS JENNA! A 4.0 is awesome- you should be so proud of yourself! :)
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen bridesmaids yet because I was afraid of the vulgar humor..movies like that just aren't my thing. Maybe I'll have to see it one of these days though, just to give it a try.. :P
So glad everything worked out with your grades!!! Way to go!! :)
ReplyDelete