Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Dessert suggestions anyone?

This Saturday I am making Jordan an "End of Spring Quarter- Praise be to God" dinner. It will also be my celebration dinner of returning home after two weeks of house/dog-sitting.

I already found an amazing recipe for this roasted shrimp and broccoli with a side of corn on the cob soaked in basil butter.
I am sure this will be exactly what mine will look like.
I am drooling already.

Unfortunately, I am still without the perfect dessert, though. I want something very summery and preferably chocolate.

I went through my recipe book and apparently my "Le Dessert" section is totally lame.

Any suggestions??

4 comments:

  1. How about panna cotta with a hot fudge sauce topped with some fresh berries since it's berry season?

    I have made this panna cotta before with great success:
    http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Panna-Cotta/Detail.aspx

    And I topped it with this hot fudge sauce:
    http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Hot-Fudge-Sauce/Detail.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a delicious French silk pie recipe it's light, but still rich and chocolatey! Shoot me an email at sundressesandsmiles@gmail.com and I'll give it to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no good suggestions, but I can't wait to see what you come up with! What a fun date idea- the main dish sounds yummy- I can't wait to hear how it goes! :)

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.