Question: Is it possible to shop online with Zara from the USA?
I know it previously was not an option, but their website now confuses me...
You can actually see the different products with their reference numbers and prices on Zara's website, but I can't seem to locate any sort of buying buttons. I can't even find a phone number to call where I could use the reference number.
I love Zara.
I especially love Zara when they have sales on gorgeous trench coats such as these:
![]() |
| Pretty! |
![]() |
| I want this. |
Sadly, Cincinnati is lame and Zara-less.
I will be in Chicago in a few weeks, but I really don't want to wait that long.
Besides, I bet all of my beautiful trench coats will be snatched up by then.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.