Friday, June 24, 2011

Well, this is annoying!

Do you want to know what I am currently listening to after my two days of hard work?

SCREAMING BABIES.

No. I am not hanging out at a playground nor am I babysitting a group of colicky bebes.

You see, my next door neighbors' have a swimming pool, and in the summertime, they let one of their friends use the pool to teach swimming lessons.
Why isn't this little chap next door?? He looks like he's got swimming under control.
So guess what my family gets to hear WAY too often??

Small children having major, major meltdowns.

As I type this, a child is screaming out, "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! MOMMY NOOOOO!!!! AHHHHHH NOOOOO!!!"

Mmm...NOT the way I wanted to spend my Friday evening...

3 comments:

  1. Aww That's so not fun! I hope it gets quiet soon around your place. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is there a baby on your blog that is not Kaleb!??!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bummer! The guys that live in the apartment above us blast music ALL the time and it's so annoying. Starting in the middle of the day and going into early, early morning hours. Yuck. I hope it quiets down for both of us! haha.

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.