I want to do something different with my blog these next few months. Here are some of my ideas...
Book Review Monday: I would like a place to discuss the books I plan to read this summer. I figure it will be a nice outlet to organize my thoughts concerning each book and (hopefully!) hear feedback from other bloggers who have read the same book.
Wednesday Weigh-In: I want to use Wednesdays as my weekly weight check and maybe just talk about different body image issues, etc.
I Want That Thursday: There is an on-going list of things I am lusting after, and I think it would be fun to blog about one of these items each Thursday!
We will see how devoted I stay to these ideas. I usually just like to blog about my day or whatever is going on in my life, but I am interested in mixing it up a bit!
Hope everyone's Sunday is going great! :)
I think this is a fun idea! I look forward to reading all your posts and the themes seem like a neat idea! :)
ReplyDelete