So Wednesday Weigh-In is not as much fun to write when you've gained weight in the last week...
Today's weight: 149.0
I am still down 25.5 pounds (hooray!), but I am also up a few pounds from last week's weigh-in.
This is technically unsurprising considering my lack of exercise and intake of junk food over the past week, but I will still give myself a few minutes to feign outrage and wonder how this happened to me.
I no longer have the stresses of school or house/dog-sitting to blame so it's time to get with it and lose that remaining 14.5 pounds.
Look- I am eating Lite Yogurt as we speak.
I don't even like Yogurt very much.
What I really want is one of my mom's brownies sitting a mere eight feet away from me.
C'est la vie.

Brownies are invading my mind today! Jenni at Story of My Life posted a pic of some brownies that she made for dinner the other day....my mouth is watering.
ReplyDeleteAs far as the weight loss, don't worry. You'll get back on it soon! I'm trying to lose a few myself. We'll get there! :)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI applaud you for eating yogurt. I see those commercials about the dessert yogurt that is supposed to taste like real dessert- no no no who are they kidding? I end up wanting the real thing! Although the key lime pie is delicious!
ReplyDeleteThat's great that you're eating yogurt!! I'm not a huge fan of it either. Congrats on how much weight you have lost so far! I need to lose ten pounds. Your post is encouraging. :)
ReplyDeleteDon't be too hard on yourself- weight loss is so hard, especially the fluctuations from one week to the next. You can do it girl! :)
ReplyDelete