I actually feel relatively proud of myself in that I completed a seventeen page paper and a teeny four-pager yesterday so now what I have left is a ten page Jane Austen paper (Since I love Miss Austen, that will not be a problem), a take home final (This should also be okay), and then...
AN ELEVEN PAGE SHAKESPEARE PAPER.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
I think Shakespeare just needed to deliver me one final smack to the face before I shut him out of my life for a very, very long time.
In happier news, I went to the Reds game yesterday with my dad and older brother. We stopped at the library's huge used book sale afterwards, and my dad bought me lots of books.
It was totally bizarre and cool over at the fiction table because I would be leafing through a novel when a person would just pop up and be like, "Oh my God. You MUST read this one."
The person would then thrust a book in my face.
So then I'd take that novel because I didn't want to seem rude and uninterested in that person's opinion, you know?
Yeah.
So anyway, I am off to meet one of my dearest friends for lunch at Panera. He goes to the University of Virginia so we only are able to see each other a handful of times each year. We have been friends since grade school (as in we've known each other since the age of six- weird!) and seeing him is always special.
![]() |
| Here we are at the Harry Potter 7 Premiere in 2007! |

I cannot imagine writing all those papers. I would die. YOU GO GIRL! And yay for baseball and books and seeing good friends! Hope you have a happy Monday! :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck to you!!! I have always hated Shakespeare too! I just changed the look of my blog and have the same background as you (great minds must think alike..)
ReplyDelete