Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Calorie Counting Connoisseur

Okay. So I've gained back some of the weight I had previously lost.

But I am too afraid to step on the scale and see exactly how big that number could be.

Although my clothes still fit, (Thank God) it's time to get serious again.

Exhibit A: The two crisper drawers in Rachel and my fridge. Rachel's drawer is on the left and filled with vegetables. Mine is on the right and filled with Dove chocolates.

Mayday! Mayday! We have a problem.

Seeing as today is August 1st, I decided it was the perfect opportunity to take a running leap back on the weight loss wagon.

An image of Gabby Douglas soaring through the air just came to mind. Too much Olympics. Obviously.

Has anyone else ever lost weight and then reaaaaally fallen off the wagon? How do you get back on?

I hope I can once again be a calorie counting connoisseur!

3 comments:

  1. Me! I'm trying to get back on the wagon now.

    Good luck to me and you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck to you!! i feel like i'm always trying to get "back on" the losing weight wagon! dove chocolates are a weakness of mine! and i love your new blog picture you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just gained back most of the weight I have also lost. We need to inspire each other, keep each other motivated. I recently downloaded an app for a Couch to 5k.. starting it tonight. We shall see!

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.