Thursday, August 23, 2012

Adventures at the Mall

This morning, I woke up with a smile on my face despite a fitful night of sleep.

Seriously. Check out the statistics on my Sleep Cycle app. My chart was crazy!
Side note: Thank you, Libby, for texting me about this app. I am obsessed.

My lack of sleep didn't matter though because I was going to the mall! Even better, I was able to go to the mall at my absolute favorite time.

Which happens to be 10AM if you were curious. Right when those doors open!

Here are some miscellaneous moments from my morning.

I stopped in Nordstrom to have my Michael Kors watch resized. It only needed a few links taken out, and now it fits perfectly!
This watch was clearly made for my wrist.
I loitered awkwardly outside of the Godiva shop as I had an internal battle over whether I should get my free truffle or not. The "SALE" sign did not help matters, but I am proud to report that I stayed strong and (eventually) continued walking.

I did very well at H&M, most notably finding this gorgeous pea coat for only $30!!!!! I ran up to the register and asked the cashier, "Is this for real? Thirty dollars?"

"No way!" She replied, eagerly looking at the tag before sighing, "Wow! I can't believe this is only thirty dollars!"

I appreciated and enjoyed her enthusiasm, and I am in love with this coat.

It makes me think of vintage London.
Cozy! Is it autumn yet?

Look at that pink lining! Sigh.
I found this darling dress at Francesca's Collections, which was unusual as I generally only buy accessories there. I think it's absolutely lovely.

I could not ask for a better day at my favorite mall.

Oh, and did I mention that my purchase from the Kate Spade Surprise Sale is due to arrive this afternoon?

Yes. It's just that kind of perfect day.

3 comments:

  1. I love shopping days like that!

    The pea coat is perfection! I can't believe it was $30! What a great deal and find!

    Gorgeous dress too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go girl! Did you go by yourself because shopping by myself early in the morning is one of my favorite things to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that dress! It's lovely! Can't wait to see your ks purchase!

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.