Friday, August 10, 2012

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Success (as usual)

A few weeks ago, I was perusing Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale.

I had placed a pair of Tory Burch sunglasses (ironic) in my online shopping basket and decided to navigate over to the accessories section.

I have been wanting a tortoise Michael Kors watch for ages, and I figured it wouldn't hurt to look.

Suddenly, a beam of light shone down on my Macbook, and the shopping goddesses began to sing heavenly music.

Okay. Neither of these things happened, but my reaction to seeing a MK tortoise watch on sale was essentially the same deal.

Talk about good fortune!

Without two seconds of thought, I said "goodbye" to my Tory sunglasses and checked out with the MK watch instead.

It arrived yesterday (backordered- unsurprising considering what a fab watch it is), and I couldn't be more pleased.

Do you love it? Or do you adore it?

Thank you, Nordstrom, for another successful Anniversary Sale!!

7 comments:

  1. Oooooh! How pretty. Love a good sale! Glad you stumbled upon it and the heavens sang!! You are too cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pretty! And I feel like you'll get much more use out of the watch than the TB sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it! I wear my MK everyday and am dying for another!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am obsessed with the tortoise shell MK watch. I have an Anne Klein one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Killer, killer, killer deal!! I need your sale luck to rub off on me!

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.