Monday, August 20, 2012

I'm lucky

...to have a roommate who stops while she's on her run to bring me home an ice cream sundae.

Just because I was having a rough day.

You're the best, Rachel! <3

And you also have tremendous will power. Going into an ice cream shop and not buying anything for yourself?

Impressive.

6 comments:

  1. Why don't both of y'all come live with me and we can all do this every single day? Jeal! What a sweet roommate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa. That is impressive!! So sweet of your friend too!! Hope your night gets better and your day tomorrow is fabulous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweetest roomie! And she def has willpower! I would have gotten something for myself too, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet friend and roommate! Hope your day got much better!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i had NO idea it was possible to go into an ice cream shop & not buy something for yourself - i am seriously impressed! and how sweet of her to bring you a little pick-me-up :)

    - lauren

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhh what a sweet roommate! that was definitely will power for her not to eat the ice cream herself. what flavor did you get?

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.