Sunday, August 5, 2012

Party Faux Pas

Today was my cousin's bridal shower.

My mom, two aunts, cousin, and I were the hostesses.

My cousin and I were in charge of the games.

This was a simple enough task.

For my respective game's prizes, I went with two chic coffee mugs, Starbuck's Caramel VIAs, and Tazo Passion Tea.

Delicious and cozy.

My mom wanted me at the house early to help set up. As I was pulling on to my parents' street, the unthinkable happened.

I realized I had forgotten my game's prizes.

They were still at my apartment thirty minutes east.

Noooooooooooooooo!!!

I ran into the house and got the printer started shooting out copies of my game while I mustered up enough courage to admit my mistake to my mom.

She was not pleased.

With only forty-five minutes until shower time, I had to rush up to Target and repurchase all of my gifts.

Eeeeeeek!!!!

Luckily, I found all of my exact items and made it back to the house before the shower began.

The traffic and shopping goddesses were on my side. Clearly.

It was such a fun and lovely afternoon with incredible food, fun games (obviously), and lots of family time.

Congratulations, Maria! I cannot wait for your wedding in December.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you were able to get new gifts!! Cute picture!

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.