This afternoon, I was playing on quite an elaborate playground with the little boy I nanny.
This school playground came complete with a miniature rock wall (that my arms are currently sore from climbing), sturdy swings prepared for patrons who weigh over sixty pounds (moi), and at least five slides.
It was a glorious day, and it was a beautiful playground.
I was having a ball.
"Race me down the slide!" the little boy exclaimed.
I took my place on the adjoining slide and looked down hesitantly.
It was not the height or any twists and turns that frightened me.
It was the slide's narrow, narrow width.
Were my massive hips going to fit?
"One...two...three...GO!" the little boy shouted.
I shut my eyes and held my breath.
And then something miraculous happened.
I fit down the slide.
My child-bearing hips were not too wide for the slide!!!
I am celebrating tonight with a heaping plate full of pasta.
Apparently I can afford the carbs.

haha this is cute :) lovvvvve pasta!
ReplyDeletelol you are too funny!!! I love this. My hips would probably not fit down a slide so good for you!!
ReplyDeleteha ha ha! i thought someone was going to be saved with cpr or something! thank goodness you fit because i wouldn't!
ReplyDeleteHaha! Your "childbearing hips" are hott, don't be so hard on yourself :)
ReplyDelete