Saturday, July 28, 2012

New blog design!

Notice anything different around here?

The incredible (and insanely patient) E from Eclectically E made me a beautiful header for my blog, transforming it from boring and boyish to lovely and fabulous.

She was SO helpful, understanding, and creative.

I kept changing my mind about the content/look of my header, and she didn't send me any angry or even frustrated emails. Which I deserved. I was annoying.

If anyone is in the market for a new blog design, you should totally contact E!

She is also very reasonable in her pricing.

A nice bonus if you are one to spend much of your paycheck on Target shopping sprees and Kate Spade sale items.

Thank you again, E! You're amazing!

:)

4 comments:

  1. It looks so good! I really love your picture too! You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog looks fabulous, Jenna! I love the Oscar Wilde quote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog looks WONDERFUL!!

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.