We felt oh so urban. And cool.
What we didn't expect to get was the most amazing neighbors any girls could wish for.
Our friend (and now neighbor!), Ben, has been over here constantly doing various handy work from assembling Ikea furniture to hanging lanterns above our kitchen cabinets for our housewarming party.
He literally climbed on the fridge -essentially risking his life!- to get these Target lanterns hung for us.
What a guy.
Often times, Ben even comes over to do his handy work with a bottle of red wine and delicious cheeses.
Perfect. Beyond, beyond perfect.
We recently met our new upstairs neighbors, as well. They are a recently engaged couple around our age and so, so nice. The four of us get along really well, and Rachel and I are so excited to have new friends.
Friday night, our upstairs neighbor helped us maneuver a GIANT sofa up the winding, narrow stairwell to our second floor apartment, which you enter at the basement level.
It was a stressy and hellish experience getting that couch into our apartment, and our neighbor remained cheerful and helpful throughout the entire ordeal.
He may just be a saint. Or Jesus in disguise.
Rachel and I are really feeling the neighborly love in our new place!
I'm glad that everything is working out at your new apartment!
ReplyDeletePics of the whole new setup, please! :)
ReplyDeleteHe does sound like a saint! I can't wait to see photos of your new place!
ReplyDeleteHe sounds amazing! We need pictures! BTW I have my own preppy blog and just started following you from gfc. Please take a look at my blog. I always comment back from any comment and look forward to reading your posts!
ReplyDeleteNeighbor Ben seems amazing. If he is cute that is a complete bonus!?
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy for you Jenna! Having great neighbors is such an amazing thing (I've never had this chance, unfortunately), and Ben sounds like the most perfect neighbor ever! Lucky you :)
ReplyDeletexx Ivana
Macarons and Pearls