Sunday, June 24, 2012

Lazy Sunday (Finally!)

After a 60+ hour workweek, I've decided that my Sunday is going to be totally lazy and relaxing.

I have quite a bit of writing due at the end of the week, but that can wait.

I will be spending my day watching romantic movies, writing, reading Fifty Shades Darker, drinking more Diet Coke than is probably healthy, and eating unhealthy yet delicious foods.

Even the dogs I am sitting are napping right now. Clearly, they're also onboard with this lazy Sunday idea.

On an unrelated note, I used Benefit's High Beam illuminator for the first time today.
Do you think my cheekbones look more prominent? ;)

And no, I could not be bothered to sit up to take that photo.

Today is going to reach those kind of levels of laziness.

6 comments:

  1. I think sometimes we owe it to ourselves to just be lazy and have a do nothing day! Movies, diet coke and some snack sound like perfection to me... Especially after a 60 hour work week, you deserve it girl! Enjoy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love lazy weekends! I'm having one of those too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 60 hour workweek? Yuck! How is 50 shades darker? I am refusing to buy it until I get our new house more organized.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a wonderful lazy weekend! I was working all weekend so I am kind of jealous!
    Anyhow, I nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award! CONGRATS!
    http://preppostgrad.blogspot.com/2012/06/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. How are the 50 Shades books? I'm intrigued by what everyone is saying about them!
    I hope you had an excellent lazy Sunday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you enjoyed your lazy day, I wish I could cram one into my schedule :) And are you going to finish reading all three 50 shades books?

    xx Ivana
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.