Sunday, June 10, 2012

Be back soon!

Fact: I am a little bit overwhelmed with all of the new changes currently taking place in my life.

Another fact: My new schedule of three jobs ("...and no career," as my mom likes to fondly say) is kinda crazy and tiring.

Sooo I am taking a break from blogging for a while until I get into more of a routine and finish up my move into my new apartment (Yes, I am STILL moving a week later. Exhausting and not good). 

I hope I can get back into blogging and reading other blogs regularly soon. I miss it all so much. 

I will leave you with a photo of me from my graduation yesterday afternoon.

Jill did my hair and makeup for the occasion, and I felt absolutely fab. I told her she is my Cinna.

I went from medium-length hair to gorgeous long locks in about 90 minutes time. It was AMAZING. I was nervous that an extension would fall out just as I was walking across the stage to shake the president of the university's hand, but thank gosh, this did not happen.

Can you imagine? Eeeek!

I had an awesome time at the ceremony with Nick Clooney as our speaker (George's dad, also a resident of a town nearby Cincinnati) and one of my favorite creative writing professors being honored for a special award. It was all very meaningful and a nice way to officially close my undergraduate career.

I hope everyone is doing well out there in blog-land, and I cannot wait to catch up on everyone's lives soon! <3

10 comments:

  1. Good luck getting everything in order and congrats on graduating! Great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on graduating and good luck on everything. Can't wait for you to come back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations grad! You look fabulous! Hope that this time away from the blog treats you well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Jenna! You look fabulous in that photo. I hope you're able to squeeze in a little relaxation amid all your jobs and moving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing! Congrats! Enjoy your break :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look lovely with long locks!! Enjoy all the crazy times right now; take time for you and don't stress. Life will fall into place...it always does! Breaks are good; you'll come back refreshed and renewed. Can't wait to see your new pad. Stay cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You looked gorgeous at graduation!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations on your graduation - & the photo is precious! good luck with finishing up your move & getting started with everything. i totally understand your need for a little blogging break - it just takes up so much time & energy! looking forward to your return :)

    - lauren

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your graduation, Jenna! I keep my fingers crossed for you, so everything goes well in the moving & working departments :)
    Can't wait to catch up with you!

    xx Ivana
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.