Morale is strong. Muscles are weak. Physical appearances are a total disaster.
I'd show you evidence of my totally make-up free face and homely appearance, but I'm not quite that cruel.
Instead, here is a photo of me in my new bedroom when I woke up this morning.
I LOVE MY NEW BEDROOM.
Our apartment is in such a neat area. It's very urban yet we are essentially inside one of Cincinnati's parks so the location has an amazing fusion going on between city and nature.
I was a little nervous about sleeping at the apartment alone on Friday night, but just as I was getting into bed, I heard my upstairs neighbor turn a faucet on. Then, I looked out the window at the high-rise behind the backyard gardens and watched for a minute as different lights went off and on or people walked by doors and windows.
It was an incredible, comforting "I'm not alone" feeling.
In the mornings, I've been waking up to birds chirping rather than the hustle and bustle of our campus house's street.
It's honestly amazing.
Cannot wait until I'm all moved in and can show off some good pictures!
I can't wait to see it all put together!
ReplyDeleteSo fun!! Can't wait to see more photos--especially the clawfoot, I think you mentioned that??? Could be wrong haha
ReplyDeleteYay for your new place!! :) Love that mirror Jenna! Can't wait to see more :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Have fun redecorating.
ReplyDeleteso exciting! it's a great feeling when you love the place you live in! congrats! can't wait to see more pictures!
ReplyDeleteYay, that sounds so exciting! Moving into my own apartment was so much fun!
ReplyDeleteThis sounds absolutely lovely, Jenna! I'm so glad that you're happy in your new home! Hope you'll make tons of beautiful memories there!
ReplyDeletexx Ivana
Macarons and Pearls