Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Miscellaneous Moments of My Day

I woke up at 9:30 this morning. I slept SO well in our COLD campus house. Check out that thermostat- 76 degrees! Oh, yeah!

I ventured over to campus to drop off thank you notes in my favorite professors' mailboxes. It strangely felt like grade school Valentine's Day as I dropped my little notes in their mail slots.

I felt nostalgic being in the English Department hallway. I was secretly hoping that one of my professors would pop out, and I'd get to talk to him or her. Not while I was distributing my thank you notes though. That would be semi-awkward.

I went to Home Goods after lunch where I purchased three champagne glasses. A pink one for my friend/roommate, Rachel, a purple one for myself, and a clear one for Ben (our dear friend and future next-door neighbor!). I cannot wait for us to pop a bottle of celebratory champagne on Friday in our new place.
Chic
I traveled west to my parents' house. Since being here, I've probably consumed 12019231823 calories in chicken salad, potato chips, and Hershey kisses.

I discovered my mom bought Rachel and I all kinds of cleaning supplies and tools (even our very own Swiffer! Woohoo!). She's the best!

I tried getting Ellie to take a photo with me. She chose the "I hate you- would you please get away from me" look. Darling.


Now I am cleaning out my dresser and getting more things prepared for the move! And watching Sex and the City on E! before I go to work this evening.

What a nice Wednesday indeed!

3 comments:

  1. oooh! have fun packing, that champagne sounds amazing. I have a bottle of Moscato chilling right now for my day off Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like the perfect Wednesday! I write my professors thank you notes too- love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like an amazing day to me Jenna! I'm so excited for your new place, I can't wait to see the first pictures!
    Have a wonderful day!

    xx Ivana
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.