I was only planning on popping by Bare Escentuals and purchasing their Blemish Therapy product.
![]() |
| via |
When I arrived at the Bare Escentuals shop, I found the Blemish Therapy right away and headed towards the cash register.
That is until a sassy man whose name shall remain anonymous stopped me.
"What brings you in today?" he asked, and I held up my product and told him how excited I was to try it.
"Oooooh. Yes, that's a great one, but have you ever tried our makeup?"
I pointed to my blemishes and replied, "I just don't think minerals could adequately cover up my breakouts."
Bad thing to say.
Sassy Man then sat me down in a chair and did wonders on my face.
I looked amaaaaaaazing.
So about twenty minutes later, I was exiting the shop with $83.00 worth of Bare Escentuals makeup.
I JUST WENT IN TO BUY AN $18 PRODUCT!!!!!!!!!!!
I got home and looked through my purchases, feeling remorseful and guilty.
I'm bringing my OWN sassy friend with me on Sunday to return the unopened makeup since clearly I'm the biggest pushover in the entire world.
In more uplifting news, my blemishes have SHRUNK OVERNIGHT because of this stuff! It's like the magic remedy I have been wishing for for YEARS now. Will keep you all updated if it continues to work!

I must try this stuff!
ReplyDeleteAnd I hate that the sassy man was able to swindle you like that! But, I took a geology class last semester and we had a discussion about mineral makeup. Our (female) instructor explained that the term "mineral makeup" is a marketing ploy because all makeup is essentially made from the same minerals.
Andddddd that's the only thin I remember from that class. Haha! H
Sounds amazing! (the product, not the sassy man, obvi :) I've been using my BB cream for over two months and I'm completely amazed by its effects, but a breakout is never too far away so I really need something that really works! Thanks for the tip :)
ReplyDeletexx Ivana
Macarons and Pearls