Tuesday, May 15, 2012

An Ugly Day

This morning, I woke up at 9:30.

9:30 is a nice time to wake up. It's not so early that you feel tired yet it is also not so late as you feel that your day has been partially wasted away.

I made a cup of tea and ate a breakfast bar and then hopped in the shower.

I did my hair and makeup as usual, but the finished product was, well, subpar.

Unsatisfactory, unattractive, ugly.

I braided, unbraided, twisted, and tied my hair in various ways. I literally washed my entire face clean of makeup and reapplied my whole visage.

Nothing would help!

After all of that time and effort, there was no dramatic improvement.

I simply woke up ugly today.

Let's hope I don't run into Prince William or am approached by Oprah while I'm out and about today.

I cannot be seen like this.

Please! No cameras!

6 comments:

  1. omg, don't we all have those days ... that although we truly look the same we just feel like we look horrible. i hate those days!

    here's to waking up pretty tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you! Today is not my day but luckily I have no where to go. I'm sure you will wake up feeling different tomorrow. Also I wanted to let you know that I moved from JaneAustenPrepster to http://preppostgrad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is ME today!!!! i need a rock to hide under!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, Jenna, stop! You're making me laugh out loud again :) I know this kind of days, and the best thing to do is avoid both mirrors and chocolate bars, they definitely don't help!

    xx Ivana

    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  5. i absolutely hate days like that. they happen to me quite frequently, i'm afraid, & they usually center around my hair being 'un-cooperative.'

    hope you're having a better day today :)

    - l

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh. Those days are the worst. Love the photo, though, you crack me up!

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.