Secondly, thank you for all of your sweet, kind, and thoughtful comments and little notes on my last blog post. You all truly brightened my day and cheered me up!
So.
My life is about to get a bit hectic. And undergo MANY changes.
In two weeks, I begin my full-time nannying position for the summer. I cannot wait to work with this family and am very excited about working normal business hours.
I will no longer be working my evening shifts at the salon but will instead work Saturdays.
I am very thankful to my boss for allowing me to stay on at the salon for my Saturday shifts. I've been working at the salon for almost three years now, and I cannot imagine my life without my job there! The women I work with have become some of my closest friends, and it's such a fun environment to work.
Besides my nannying and salon jobs, I will be doing technical writing for one of the local hospital's pharmacy departments.
I am very, very excited for this opportunity to use my writing skills for such a worthwhile cause and hope I can become a master of scientific writing! It's going to take a lot of learning and hard work, but I feel confident in my skills!
Oh, and my friend and I move into our new apartment in 19 days.
So essentially, I will be a nanny, salon receptionist, technical writer, and interior designer (haha) in a little less than three weeks.
A Jenna of all trades, indeed!
That's so great! I'm sure you'll do amazingly well at all your jobs and of course I hope you'll still have time left over to blog! :)
ReplyDeleteYou're so stinkin' cute! I'm so happy for you with everything you have going on but I shall miss my roomies. Only 18 days! Nooooooo :(
ReplyDeleteThat's so awesome!! Yay!
ReplyDeleteYou'll be great with all the changes!
you're gonna be a bussssaaayyy girl! but you're gonna rock at everything, i have no doubt! so excited for you in this new chapter!
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderful, my dear! I'm so happy for you, it's so exciting! I can't wait to read more about your future adventures :)
ReplyDeletexx Ivana
Macarons and Pearls