I had vowed to write a post every single day.
I was going to be that blogger.
It's May 8th, and I've clearly already ruined that ambition.
Le sigh.
In exciting Jenna news, my friend and I have found a new apartment!!!!!!!
We move out June 1st, which means we will be paying double rent for two months (bummer), but it was such an incredible place...we just couldn't pass it up!
Our new apartment is on the second floor of a stunning Victorian home. It has exposed brick, original hardwood flooring (from the 1890s!), and the best bathtub in the world.
I WILL FINALLY HAVE A CLAW FOOT BATHTUB.
| Oooooh! |
It's beautiful. It's charming. WE LOVE IT.
On top of all of those perks, Ben lives two doors down and we're located practically inside one of Cincinnati's most amazing parks.
Cannot wait until we move in, and I can share photos!
Oh, and a very happy birthday to my lovely mother!!!!!
Love you, Mom!!!
The tub sounds dreamy! Good luck with your move.
ReplyDeleteYay for new apartments! Happy birthday to your mom!
ReplyDeleteYou have to post pictures of your new apartment when you move in! The claw foot tub sounds fabulous.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to your mom! :)
YEAH! Congrats, lady! Can't wait to see pics of the new place!
ReplyDeleteawesome!! your new place sounds awesome! so excited for you! congrats!!
ReplyDeleteOh, that's fantastic news, Jenna! I can't wait to see more pictures of your future chez toi ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry I've been such a terrible friend lately, I had absolutely no time to answer your adorable comments! I really hope I'll get better in organizing my time very soon :)
xx Ivana
Macarons and Pearls
Don't even feel bad- I do that all the time with my blogging plans! haha. On the other hand- your new place sounds so neat- I can't wait to see pictures of it! :)
ReplyDelete