What I've discovered this week:
1. I am THE slowest, most gradual mover in the entire world. I've been making trips between my old and new homes since Friday and still have a long way to go. Rachel is all situated while my bedroom essentially has my mattress on the floor surrounded by books and boxes.
2. I was really spoiled these past few months getting to sleep in as often as I did. 6:20AM comes fast.
3. On a related note, I will always set my alarm for at least fifteen minutes earlier than when I actually have to wake up. It makes me feel like I am sleeping in.
4. I need a haircut. I work at a salon. Why don't I make this happen?
5. I am totally a fall/winter girl. This cool front in Cincinnati is making me really, really happy.
6. I am a terrible blog friend and follower. Mehhh how badly I feel about how far behind I am on everyone's blogs! I'm sorry!
7. Every night should end with a bowl of Haagen-Dazs.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.