Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Fourth!

Happy Fourth of July, bloggers!
Via
I just woke up 27 minutes ago at noon. It was amazing. I honestly could have slept longer, but I was getting hungry.

Rachel and I are going to spend the day at the pool (this shows how much I love her. I hate sitting by the pool- too hot), and then we are heading over my brother's tonight for a family dinner.

Rumor has it there may be a little romance in the air between Rachel and my older brother.

I must stay uncharacteristically discreet for now, but I'll just say I'm very excited about it and am keeping my fingers crossed.

For any Emily Giffin fans, I feel like Margot in Love the One You're With.

Although, let's hope Rachel doesn't pull an Ellen and get all nostalgic for a Leo.

But anyway.

I hope everyone has a fun and relaxing holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.