This morning, I was out tossing a baseball with the little boy I nanny.
The sun was shining. The temperature was below 90 degrees, and there was a nice breeze.
Beautiful day indeed.
Until the unthinkable happened.
As I was walking to retrieve the baseball after a missed catch (shocker), one of my Tory Burch flip flops FELL APART.
The thing that goes between your toes? It randomly came completely disconnected to the sole of the shoe.
"What's wrong?" the little boy asked, surely concerned after seeing the horror spread across my face.
"M-my...Tory Burch...broken!"
He looked at me with even greater concern than before.
"My sandal just broke!" I wanted to cry yet knew I had to keep it together in front of the child.
Be strong, Jenna. Be strong.
The little girl (with apparently not so little feet) generously loaned me a pair of her neon green, sequined flip flops for the day.
I felt really cool wearing those to the mall and grocery store after I got off work. Especially when browsing the sales racks at J. Crew and depositing money at the bank.
On the bright side, there is a number and email address on the Tory Burch website for repairs, which I should add, is a bit sketchy if your merchandise requires a specific phone number and email address simply for repairs alone!!
Clearly, I'm still a bit angry. And maybe a little shaken up over the whole ordeal.
Hopefully Tory will repair my flip flops and be in my good graces once more!
I hope it gets repaired. My Old Navy flip flops always did that in middle school so I upgraded to Rainbow Flip Flops since they have a warranty. I wear them all the time and still have my first pair over 6 years later.
ReplyDeleteI hope they fix them!
ReplyDeleteNot cool Tory!
ReplyDelete