Thursday, July 5, 2012

BLOG DESIGN HELP

About a month ago, Google Chrome gave me a message that there was malware active on the website where my free blog design originated from.

Worried that I would potentially spread a virus to any of my blog visitors, I quickly deleted that free background design and began searching for another free one.

Each time I found one that I sort of liked, it didn't format correctly on my blog.

I cannot deal with my hideous plain background anymore.

I want to cry whenever I look at my blog, which currently appears as though a twelve-year-old boy is its creator.

I decided I'm going to do something I've been too cheap to do before. Buy a customized blog background.

SO.

Does anyone have the names of any blog design companies that they highly recommend or adore? I would love to hear your suggestions!

THANK YOU!!!!!!

Signed,
Not a Twelve-Year-Old Boy but Jenna

2 comments:

  1. The backgrounds are confusing to me. I am interested to hear what you decide on as I'd like to get a new design also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got a new design from Little Woman. Check out my new look. I have her blog link on there that way you can contact her if you want. She was incredible to work with and such an affordable price!

    Good luck with your search!

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.