Our new apartment is haunted.
I am convinced of this after three separate incidents all occurring last night.
Which is incredibly ironic considering the fact that my grandpa recently heard that my building was from the 1890s and immediately declared, "Well, obviously you have some ghosts hanging out around there!"
Little did I know how true his words would be.
Rachel and I were eating dinner yesterday when I went to grab a spoon from the drawer. As I opened the drawer, a wine glass from our holder above randomly dropped and hit a glass on the counter below it.
Two shattered wine glasses. No explanation. Just a lot of shattered Ikea glass.
Towards the end of dinner, Rachel's grocery bag of eggs and bread gracefully toppled off the side of the table.
Again, NO EXPLANATION.
We weren't really thinking about ghosts though, just bad luck, when we went to bed last night.
Then, at 1:11AM, my alarm clock went crazy.
I have one of those old-fashion style alarm clocks with a bell on top. It's not an antique. Just from Target.
But I have had that clock for about a year now, and I have never once utilized or even touched the alarm feature.
AND IT WAS GOING OFF AT 1:11AM!!!!!!!!
Besides startling, it was just plain creeeeeeeeeepy.
I have taken the batteries out of the alarm since I (naturally) couldn't figure out how to turn the alarm off.
I shall keep you posted on any other paranormal activities.
I hope we have a Casper or Moaning Myrtle rather than a more sinister-natured supernatural character!
Aww, Jenna, you always make me crack up :) I'm sending my best to Moaning Myrtle, especially since I've been listening to HP audiobooks today :)
ReplyDeletexx Ivana
Macarons and Pearls
Ahhhhhh! You need to get some incense or burn some sage or something?! WHITE LIGHT! Hope they're nice ghosts and not mean ones. Either way, very, very creepy. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteCreepy!!!! call the ghostbusters!!! but it does make for good blog material :)
ReplyDelete